Protecting your private information is our priority. This Statement of Privacy applies to the mawVacaton.wordpress.com website and governs data collection and usage. By using the mawVacaton.wordpress.com website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Collection of your Personal Information
- mawVacation.wordpress.com (“MV”) may collect personally identifiable information, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number. MV may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your Postal Code, age, gender, preferences, interests and favorites.
- Information about your computer hardware and software also may be automatically collected by mawVacaton.wordpress.com. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by MV for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the mawVacaton.wordpress.com website.
- Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through mawVacaton.wordpress.com public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
- MV encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from mawVacaton.wordpress.com so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. MV is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the mawVacaton.wordpress.com and MV family of websites.
Use of your Personal Information
- MV collects and uses your personal information to operate the mawVacaton.wordpress.com website and deliver the information you have requested.
- MV may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other information available from MV. MV may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current information or of potential new information that may be offered.
- MV does not sell, rent or lease its user lists to third parties.
- MV does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
- MV keeps track of the websites and pages our users visit within mawVacaton.wordpress.com, in order to determine what mawVacaton.wordpress.com information are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and information within mawVacaton.wordpress.com to users whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
- MV websites will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on mawVacaton.wordpress.com or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of MV; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of mawVacaton.wordpress.com, or the public.
The mawVacaton.wordpress.com website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize mawVacaton.wordpress.com pages, or register with mawVacaton.wordpress.com site or information, a cookie helps mawVacaton.wordpress.com to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same mawVacaton.wordpress.com website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the mawVacaton.wordpress.com features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the MV information or websites you visit.
Security of your Personal Information
mawVacaton.wordpress.com secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. mawVacaton.wordpress.com secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
Children Under Thirteen
MV does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Changes to this Statement
MV will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and user feedback. MV encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how MV is protecting your information.
mawVacation.wordpress.com welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that mawVacaton.wordpress.com has not adhered to this Statement, please Contact Us